Ranking
Your in since your blue belt and you seem to be okay.
-----
We need a clan video. Like replays, etc.
Last edited by CosmicDeath; Jan 18, 2011 at 03:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i dont really have any video editing softwere but i can edit pics ..... i have made a pic of me and p3nisbutta but i dont know how to attach it when i click it says enter html ??
♥ mushu♥
Name: Zak
Belt: Brown
Best Mod: Aikido
What you wil bring to the clan: Well I'm going to film school in about a year/year and a half, and I've already worked on quite a few projects specifically as an editor, so I can make clan videos and such.
Why do you want to join FAT: Wanted to join a clan. Cosmic told me about this one and it has promise.
Toritrick ur IN u seem like u heave great potential and hope fully u can put together a clan vid just pm me if u want a replay or sumthing p.s i relaly want a clan video
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Toritrick ur IN u seem like u heave great potential and hope fully u can put together a clan vid just pm me if u want a replay or sumthing p.s i relaly want a clan video

Right now I just moved so my desktop isn't set up, but in a couple weeks or so I'll be able to start working on ToriBash vids.

Edit: Also thanks for the faith lol.
Originally Posted by Toritrick View Post
Right now I just moved so my desktop isn't set up, but in a couple weeks or so I'll be able to start working on ToriBash vids.

Edit: Also thanks for the faith lol.

in about 2 weeks the clan might be official hope fully if its approved
♥ mushu♥
Good luck with this guys. Requesting single allies.

Also in two weeks, you cant be official yet, since you need to be 3 weeks old and you only started yesterday. Anyways, yeah, good luck and add me to single allies