Ranking
well , the opener looks pretty good i notice small stiffness in your right arm and your knee is much to high , the jump is cool , but i dont like that you contra your leg and few frames after that you extendet it again, looks urgh . the kick in the twist was nice but after that you get alot stiffness
also i see some small mistakes , but still a nice replay ;)
FINALLY some real C&c.....i will watch my stiffness for the next replay also thnx for the comment jaker =]
wanna spar? pm me =]
Orgasm: Whoa. Nice Man. That Trick Was Looking Pretty Slick

Collab:The Move That Really Caught My Eye Was The Front Flip. Really Fluid And It Looked Realistic.

Keep It Up.
I got no idea why you contracted your wrists in the opener lol. That part was kind of odd, and I didn't like the take-off for the jump either. For tricking, I saw that keeping a relaxed knee at take-off or a few moments before it makes it look much better and realistic. Sure it makes things harder, but that's just details xD

I did enjoy the twist, although you used your hand again for balancing

The frontflip was kind of bad, mostly due to the way you kept the glutes in mid air. The landing was good, although if you try to lax a bit more to appear as if you're softening the landing will add more style imo :]
new replay! =]

yeah i noticed i have sum twitching in my arms in the first couple frames =[....but the replay still came out pretty decent imo
Attached Files
Taj-Whisper in the wind.rpl (158.4 KB, 24 views)
wanna spar? pm me =]
3/10 not really up to your standards, you change direction then change back making the replay look super twitchy, you're throwing flips with no real intent on direction(or certain tricks) and with very little following momentum, you're losing your rotation my changing directions in mid air
3/10
BEEN A LONG TIME!

college and everything sorry :/

well im back to replays! =].....comment ,rate, and C&c
Attached Files
Taj-Electrichair.rpl (159.4 KB, 33 views)
wanna spar? pm me =]
That first twist was just sex. The second jump could have been better but it was great also. 9.8/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|