Toribash
Original Post
The Alleyway of AWESOMENESS!
the title says it all :P....aw man it felt good making a replay xD....watch and enjoy OH and C&c and stuff ;)
Attached Files
deliver me.rpl (123.6 KB, 121 views)
wanna spar? pm me =]
Damn that trick was very nicely executed. It's too bad that you used your hand to balance upon landing ( c'mon stop doing that D: ). The only thing I dislike about your replays is that you use hands to balance the landing, the rest is just really great, from the flow to the movement. You're getting better, looking forward to see more of your stuff :]
='[ i knew that was coming from you zal :P......but i know your right i tried not to use them but eh.....it didn't work out so well xD.......but yeah thnk you for the c&c bro! =]
wanna spar? pm me =]
@course- thnk you man appreciate it

new replay....not long but i think im getting better at not using my hands when landing!...rate c&c plz! =]
Attached Files
twist thingy.rpl (120.2 KB, 54 views)
wanna spar? pm me =]
Not bad. A little short (you mentioned that) but still pretty nice. It's great that you're learning not to use your hands to push yourself off the ground. Perhaps you could make longer replays and make your hands stay off the ground :P
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Fucking side flip of epicness. That was great, and you are learning to not use your hands to balance yourself I`d give it a 9/10.
It's good that you didn't use hands to land, but how you gained momentum for the flip is odd for me xD

Also how you contracted and extended the leg in the opener didn't look too good. The flip however was rad especially with that spin speed :]