Toribash
View Poll Results: Which do you want to play online?
Sumo
24 Votes / 54.55%
Battlestaff
20 Votes / 45.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Re: Battlestaff VS. Sumo
I like sumo alot better then battlestaff, but i liked the normal instagib server more then sumo, it was fun

[T]
#hi

If possible, I could try setting up an independant Sumo mod server for you. However, I don't know how long it would last.

In any case, if I can assure more than a week's uninterrupted running, then I'll set a server up at home.
(Be aware that this is a test proposition too - I believe I can set up servers, I have to try outside the LAN though)

Once I have the server ready, I'll be happy to take the desired rules and I'll give you the IP needed for it as well.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
In any case, I'd like to have a test run, see if I've bridged the connection correctly.

EDIT: I have the test up and running, but thers Sumo back on anyways. Oh well, its my own pirate serve

82.33.39.183:20184

Not sure if it'll work, but I'ma keep my eye on it ^^

EDIT: Decicded I'll make it a twinsword4 server. Oops.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.