Ranking
View Poll Results: Which do you want to play online?
Sumo
24 Votes / 54.55%
Battlestaff
20 Votes / 45.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Battlestaff VS. Sumo
I used to play sumo alot and was supposed to hold a sumo tournament too, but then the battlestaff server came, which is pretty crappy cause its mostly dependant on what people do in the first turn, and if both miss at the start... well then its just gonna be space out. in my opinion sumo was better and required more strategy and amazing saving skills rather than this, please vote and say your opinions
Re: Battlestaff VS. Sumo
although i don't play sumo much, i find it's much better because battle staff is just weird and buggy...
I'd like to see instagibknives server back online instead, but I agree that sumo is much better than battlestaff.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
yeah i do agree but battlestaff would be better than sumo if it was something like engage distance 200 so you can reach the other player
I Threathened the wrong person!
yeah, i just think that the way all you need to do is swing the battle staff, whoever hits first, wins, and then its just weird and buggy... like the way you can fly apart if you wanna..
Heh, the results of this poll should be considered, if there are more sumo votes, maybe a sumo server again?
Why not just have both, I fell in love with Sumo when i started playing it fully,
then people were asking for a battle staff mod. (still we need to be closed)

I guess you only have 11 server ready computers.
If I could work out how to get server's working fully on this computer, you could use it as a full time one too...
SUMO! GO! SUMO!
SUMO! GO! SUMO!
SUMO! GO! SUMO!
SUMO! GO! SUMO! GO! SUMO!
SUMO! GO! SUMO!
SUMO! GO! SUMO!
SUMO! GO! SUMO!
SUMO! GO! SUMO!
what the heck, battlestaffs votes are raising and no1 who likes battlestaff has posted yet? :P
*is puzzled how people actually find the battlestaff server fun*
sure, its fun for awhile, yay, u can cut eachother to pieces, but its just stupid first turn stuff and luck.