Ranking
Sure dude, your in my clan, therefor discount:I will give it to you for 500TC also, any other details you want?
I will post a spinny of red eyes when I get back from school tomorrow.

BTW usually I would give time for other bidders but your in element, so yeah...
I am Awesome... :D
The Lone Rogue
oh sorry about that dued i want the sideways headband for 600tc. sorry for the trouble :P.
i meditate for the peace not for the resin that I'm bored to death.......;)
Originally Posted by Aw3som3 View Post
two things
1) I dont really know how much you want this head or how much it is worth, so offer for how good you think it is and how much you want it.
2) Legal disclaimer: This head will be sold more then once and possibly owned/worn by more then one person.
I am selling this head 5 times!! 3 for just separate buys, 1 for if you buy all the TF 2 heads together and I will be keeping one copy for myself (although I wont wear it).

i dont think ^ is even legal...
coz your selling it to other people too, which makes me not the only owner and shit.

also coz of this.

B) Do not sell variations of the same texture to multiple users in any circumstance, re-colors or minor edits do not constitute a new texture.

and because its not even a variation (no edits), even worse, one of the buyers could ban another buyer for plagiarism or shit like that.

So, are you selling it to me or are you not? If price is not of satisfaction, ofc you can counter... :l
Like a lie
Originally Posted by KmMad View Post
oh sorry about that dued i want the sideways headband for 600tc. sorry for the trouble :P.

No probs
You are the leader and I'll set you as that on the first post soon.
-----
Originally Posted by Shocktrooper View Post
coz your selling it to other people too, which makes me not the only owner and shit.

also coz of this.

and because its not even a variation (no edits), even worse, one of the buyers could ban another buyer for plagiarism or shit like that.

So, are you selling it to me or are you not? If price is not of satisfaction, ofc you can counter... :l

I did read on a rules forum somewhere that you are allowed to distribute a head texture if you put a legal disclaimer.
When I get back from school I will see if I can find it again, if I can not then I suppose your right and I will remove it.
If I'm only selling that head once I will want about one grand but haggle.

Note: all my other heads are only being sold once, just this head is special.
Last edited by Aw3som3; Mar 29, 2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Lone Rogue
Originally Posted by rot3ex View Post
thx so just those details only and ill send now

Here is the head, I dont understand what you wanted so I made two:
This one:

Or this one:

pick one, or, I can send both and for a little more TC.
-----
Originally Posted by Shocktrooper View Post

also coz of this.

I was doing some research, and I found out that I CAN NOT sell the same head twice but CAN sell variations or the same head more then once IF I add a legal disclaimer.
So here is my update:

Legal disclaimer:
Note that I WILL be selling variations of the head "TF2 Pyro" more then once BUT will never sell the exact same head, all the variations will be different enough to be suitable.

So, still want.
If you offer a high price I wont ever even sell variations at all.
Last edited by Aw3som3; Mar 29, 2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Lone Rogue
sure, ill send head when you send TC
(im going to bed now so ill probably send the head tomorrow.)
The Lone Rogue