Ranking
Original Post
[A][S] >>Awesome Shop<< //Re-size & Re-colour\\
Welcome to my shop!

Hi and welcome to my shop!
Here I am selling heads at the moment and hopefully will be able to move onto other things soon.
Note: This is a auction/sale, for each head a have a price range, if you bid near the lower price I will probably give some time for others to bid higher, but if you bid near the higher range I will sell the head strait to you.
All the heads are made by me UNLESS said otherwise and they are all in 512 X 512 but I can do FREE re-size.
Most of my heads can be re-coloured for a small fee.
I also take items, sets and texture slots!
Note: I am selling the images and not texture slots.

All other information is bellow each head, please say if I have missed anything out.

HEADS :D

Thanks for looking at my thread and...
HAPPY BIDDING
Last edited by Aw3som3; Apr 1, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
I am Awesome... :D
The Lone Rogue
BUMP!

Come on guys, these are good heads

BTW I am working on some heads based of the game Team Fortress 2, I will post picture previews of it soon
The Lone Rogue
Hey
It just turned out that imageshack has kinda crashed on my pc, so for the moment I can not add any new heads but I can still sell the ones I have
I will keep you up to date with what I am making, I have finished the Pyro head and will start the heavy soon
I have also made my first transparent head :P
The Lone Rogue
Set as leader,
I will give 48 hours and if no bidders the head is yours.

Anyone else interested?
This is your last chance for "Cartoon 2"
The Lone Rogue
so you mean 1K?
-----
Here it is:

what colour do u want the eyes? Its a real pain to colour them :S
-----
Yaksha leading with 1K
----
Yaksha, you have won this head, send TC within 48 hours or I will put it back on sale.
Last edited by Aw3som3; Mar 26, 2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Lone Rogue
I have added a transparent head, the spinny does not look so good, therefor I have some ingame prevews here:
The Lone Rogue
I'm interessed in the simple robo!
1,2k for you!
Numero de posts não quer dizer que vc é melhor do que ninguem! Sempre Seja vc msm!