Toribash
Im a pro... for make it, I punched my face, took a picture of it for have the right shade of color and used it as referee.
I like the comic book feel but i think the lines on the forehead should be taken off and the blood shouldn't on top of his nose
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
You should work hard on blood, but head is really good 9/10
Rack city bitch Rack Rack city bitch
Ten Ten Ten twenty on ya titties bitch
I will keep the blood simple also because it shouldnt be too realistic, thats arent my plans.
and the nose part will be missing... need to add some shadow and deep in the wounds as I said.
a big head in all of the features of the head.
take off the scribbles you made on the blood, just make blood with ligher or darker tones of red in vector shapes.

the ear hole is not looking good, take a look at ear's inside parts.

all the Big rest are just fine.
No offence, I believe I knowa bit more than you about anatomy.

severed ear [warning]

actually you should look that, :v ear's canal is straight... not need to look at the inside part, since there are coupple cm before to reach the "inside" of it... basically if you cut of the auricle you'll get a hole in the fleshy bloody wound.
During such injury its also possible a swelling of the inner of ear canal... but whatever... If I wanted to make It realistic I woulve just done so.
I know I should make some hanging flesh in the wounds but I said that already... all the wounds needs work to be done. But I wont come up with wips until Feb.