Toribash
Can of Spam: Opener was alright except for the slightly floppy head. Transition was alright but the split could have been done cleaner. Boom was great and flowed well so gj. Transition to the pose was kinda twitchy and could be improved, nice pose though.

The Worst is Yet to Come: Opener was okay, though it was kinda slow for -9. Lifting was alright though again, it was slightly messy. Loved the manip after that and the arm/pec dismemberments, though I don't like how you froze up after that before going for the boom. I think you should have done something with Uke's bottom half too.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Thanks!

Wasn't expecting much cnc at all, but this suprised me.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Here's another one. I scrapped the opening part a couple months ago and came back to it today. Opener is by MrJingles.
Attached Files
#Irrita ~ Eat Your Vegetables.rpl (114.7 KB, 35 views)
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Rather simple replay, but sexy nonetheless.

There isn't much to say as it's rather flawless, except for the occasional head twitch.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Eat your vegetables - pretty simple and sweet. The first hit is very strong, I got boom pretty fast, but couldn't make a transfer to another kick fast enugh, so i think just decap was okay (oh wait, its mrjingles opener, nvm). The other thing i didnt like was arms. You kept them relaxed all the time. It sure is better to keep some joints relaxed, but they kept bouncing around like noodles :P Otherwise it was nice. I can't say awesome because it was pretty simple and I prefer madmans :P
golf
oooh

Superfluous movement, and pretty sexy kicks. I really like the opener its gorgeous

Great improvements, and it shows that you have a knack for learning things fairly quickly.

I also really like the style of the replay its cute ;o

few things to brush up on at the end, but I am never good at ending replays myself, so i don't really care :s
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/