Ranking
Not too sure what I can say. The opener was basic until you randomly and abruptly dropped to the ground. The launching of uke was pointless without any form of immediate follow up. The second launch looked really lazy to me like you were playing some rkmma or something. I hated the initial pointless grabbing before the decent kick however the landing was just awkward. I have seen better from you overall.
Opener was... beginner status. You smacked your head against his boob peice on frame 428, the movement after the first punch seemed like it would be in a spar rather than in SP, they seemed weak but it looked nice, you skinned his pec and it fell off, the punch after that seemed pointless, didn't flow into the pose well. I'd suggest you stand instead.
gg ho.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
Fuk u ho.

U HO

its a good replay but it just needs somthing more its really good though i like it
(火災)夜のストライキ私の尾を称賛
Darkness within:
The opener was as generic as it comes, but that cant be helped. The back kick was nice and powerful however I did not care for uke falling on you, I know it is a higher gravity but having ukes entire body contact yours is a bit lazy along with the arm dismemberments which I hated. You stayed mostly stationary and flung your arm around to get the grabbed dismemberments. The punch was not bad but again was boring. At about 350 you started doing what I call bouncing which in this replay seemed unnecessary and accidental, if you have to sacrifice your speed or flow to get some meh dismemberments just don't do them. The head grab throw thing was... I am not going to sugarcoat it; it was dumb. Do not add random things to the replay that add no flavor or style. Adding pointless things to have more happen is just a bad idea.

Overall the replay is not bad for the gravity attempted but disappointing in the overall outcome.