Ranking
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
dark reds, dark browns/oranges, or dark greens (sometimes)

and light yellows, pinks, and "tan"

Sounds good! I just tried to incorporate that... tell me what you think. (also, since it is a zombie like creature I do use a whiter palette to make the face look... well... dead.)

(WIP 6 POSTED)

Current WIP (6th)

Last edited by Veoo; Jan 1, 2016 at 10:02 PM.
at first i digged the whole painterly style, like how hard the strokes are and the shading, but rn im not liking it.

like it seems a little to B&W if you will.

like for example here

the different between the color, and the amount of space you left for it to blend is too miniscule.
greens and blues give a more dead look..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

Current WIP (7th)

Made it look like shit, halp
Ok Ill put it back, but I feel like everyone thinks this is shit :c should i continue or give up : p
Well, its a nice text, just try to make more smooth his beard, maybe more ordely strokes help with this. And his mouth is too full of visual information try to make it more sharpen edges and a little bit smooth the teeth painting. The warms just paint around it a little bit blue or purple to make a bruis, i hope it will help you!
CHECK MY REPLAYS Multiplayer
Singleplayer
Veoo veoo veoo. Veoo. I honestly hate 99% of art, but this is good! I would honestly buy and wear this head permanently. Pretty sexy fam. Anyways, so that this post gives at least a little cnc, Try to vary the hardness of the lines, lots of hardies in there. Anyways really nice, if you're looking to sell it when it's done, PM me Good luck with further projects in the future!
._.
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
No, keep working! I'll give more useful CnC in a bit. Not really in a position to rn.

Originally Posted by LuisFJF View Post
Well, its a nice text, just try to make more smooth his beard, maybe more ordely strokes help with this. And his mouth is too full of visual information try to make it more sharpen edges and a little bit smooth the teeth painting. The warms just paint around it a little bit blue or purple to make a bruis, i hope it will help you!

:v :v :v thanks man
Originally Posted by Kiss View Post
Veoo veoo veoo. Veoo. I honestly hate 99% of art, but this is good! I would honestly buy and wear this head permanently. Pretty sexy fam. Anyways, so that this post gives at least a little cnc, Try to vary the hardness of the lines, lots of hardies in there. Anyways really nice, if you're looking to sell it when it's done, PM me Good luck with further projects in the future!

:v <3 thanks guys so much, this is the kinda stuff that motivates me c:
-----
Just to clarify: tell me if I should keep the brown hair or go back to the silver (I would improve the brown hair if I was too keep it
Last edited by Veoo; Jan 2, 2016 at 04:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump