Toribash
although it doesnt fit our guidelines you did give some valid information. but since eakwing gave you a no vote, denied.
name: John
Belt: blue
What i can add to the clan: I can add skill and experience ,and im good at mushu, wushu, judo, greykido, aikido, and xspar. I can learn more with different mods and i wont add problems ill try to solve them
Why i want to join the clan: I want to join the clan because this seems like a clan that has trained good people that can handle themselves.
About myself: I'm good at improvising and making friends, i like to spar and train alot, and I really want to join this clan
Previous Clan: None ive never been in a clan but i know it takes up a lot of time but thats fine with me
well i mean. you're supposed to wait atleast a week, but since your this determined to join static, i'll give you a yes.
booty
Name: G33zy (People call also call me Kid, Faggot, Cancer, Trash, Bad, Fucker, and Zaddy.)
Belt: Basically 3rd dan (My main account is black belt and my alt is 2nd dan.)
What can you add to the clan: Fun.
Why do you want to join: I like the clan members
Tell us
a bit about yourself: Weeb, Athiest, Single and ready to mingle.
Previous Clans: Many.
Name: Ayyylmao69
Belt: Blue
What can you add to the clan: I'm talkative, social and active which I think would greatly benefit the clan in terms of socialness. I'm skilled (depends on who you ask) in Aikido and all it's forms, aswell as Erthtk2. I can and would love to help out newer members.
Why do you want to join: I joined the Static server and met Sniperboy6 and Eak. They were nice and very fun to play which prompted me to join this small but great community. I know this guild will become big and I'd like to be part of that experience.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a 19 year old male from Slovenia. A social, sport addicted and a game enthusiast who is currently in his last year of High School. I started playing Toribash back in 2012 and reached black belt but then went on a 4 year hiatus because of "reasons". And if you're wondering where my black belt is, well long story short I forgot the login information. But I'm back now and more active, willing to get back into shape.
Previous Clans: [Oblv] Oblivion.

P.S: Don't mind the poor excuse of a post editing. It's been a while.
Attached Files
custom belt.rpl (57.7 KB, 4 views)
sdasda.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
erth5tk.rpl (79.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ayyylmao69; Oct 16, 2016 at 12:23 AM.
Name: Call me DDoS or Kek if you wish.
Belt: technically custom, but brown atm
What can you add to the clan: publicity (good or bad)
Why do you want to join: cus i feel like it
Tell us a bit about yourself: im a breed between a normie and a dank Meme
Previous Clans: a lot
Name: Patar/Chris
Belt: Brown.
What can you add to the clan: I'm always around, I'm decently funny, and on a good day I'm decent at some striking mods.
Why do you want to join: Universe is pretty chill, and I was in Dimensional with him. Sounds like this clan will be pretty strike orientated. I really need to learn how to control my tori more naturally. Maybe a few sexy personalities will be willing to beat the edjimacation into me.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a 18 yo, constantly bored, attention deficit, hyperactive motherfucker. I partake in raredoggos and puppers. I own an adorable woofer. He may be a people in a doge costume though. I also have know idea what tf to say about myself.
Previous Clans: -Zone, Spectator, Dimensional. Maybe a few more, my memory is shot. Hopefully Static is the next one.