Ranking
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I have never encountered someone that knew toribash that I haven't met playing toribash

my sisters ex boyfriend walked into my room one day ''omg is that toribash!?'' and he had an account from 2010. i think that's been my only experience irl but online a few people have known what toribash is
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
my sisters ex boyfriend walked into my room one day ''omg is that toribash!?'' and he had an account from 2010. i think that's been my only experience irl but online a few people have known what toribash is

was it fear?
The player base actually grew albeit by just a little ever since Matarika started handling Social Media
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I have never encountered someone that knew toribash that I haven't met playing toribash

ive had it happen to me twice in my life, a customer came to my job one time and we were just shooting the shit and we were talking about oldschool indie games and he was like if you want a throw back have you heard of toribash? and i lost my shit xDand i found out one of my friends used to play too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Marketing a product is expensive, however just because this is a 15 year old game doesn't mean anything. Warframe was released in 2013 and they still dish out update trailers.
My suggestion is, do a community focused advertising effort. Produce properly source material, and fund a skilled editor.

warframe has changed since 2013 though

they got new features, alone the open world stuff was a huge thing.

whats the biggest player seen updaten for tb in the past 10 years? hairs and 3D items. nothing fresh in terms of gameplay.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post

Yeah ngl I was surprised to see Ancient play Toribash, we then bonded over the fact I 3-0d him 3 times in a row
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
Yeah ngl I was surprised to see Ancient play Toribash, we then bonded over the fact I 3-0d him 3 times in a row

If you didn't keep peeing on my dog, we wouldn't have broken up.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
If you didn't keep peeing on my dog, we wouldn't have broken up.

I'm glad you broke up with him. You can't even imagine how hard it was to get the pee smell to disappear.
NO TITLE