Toribash
its funny how maya's only 10 posts after having their thousands deleted at request are still just them whining
Last edited by id; 1 Week Ago at 01:29 AM.
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
Go ahead, post the logs. Absolutely guarantee you were being a total shithead. Or continue to cry about it on the forums without giving any more context, since that supports your narrative well enough.

I won't be searching the DC logs but you can ask sir for it. Actually I have another strike on forums for the same thing . I was warned for bigotry there lmao
Last edited by Fyu-Neru; 1 Week Ago at 05:03 AM.

Originally Posted by id View Post
its funny how maya's only 10 posts after having their thousands deleted at request are still just them whining

My name is Toffee. I don't know why having my posts deleted would prevent me from calling out shitty behavior. Care to clarify?

Originally Posted by Fyu-Neru View Post
I won't be searching the DC logs but you can ask sir for it. Actually I have another strike on forums for the same thing . I was warned for bigotry there lmao

So... you didn't just invoke my name for a ban. You were intentionally bigoted (let's be honest, probably trolling with transphobic garbo) and got banned for that, as per usual. Not my fault so many dudes who play this game are absolutely incapable of behaving themselves around trans people.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
My name is Toffee. I don't know why having my posts deleted would prevent me from calling out shitty behavior. Care to clarify?

So... you didn't just invoke my name for a ban. You were intentionally bigoted (let's be honest, probably trolling with transphobic garbo) and got banned for that, as per usual. Not my fault so many dudes who play this game are absolutely incapable of behaving themselves around trans people.

All I did was calling you Maya instead of Toffee. Erth asked me why I didn't call you Toffee. We had a back and forth about it but nothing like the lie you trying to push on me. As I said you can ask sir for the chat history instead of making assumptions.

Also we don't have a problem with your gender. We have a problem with your absolute braindead personality. You behave like someone who consumed 1000 hours of woke videos then decided to go feral on toribash.

Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
this thing is so annoying

that person wouldnt have said shit if u didnt bring it up out of nowhere u dumb motherfucker now we gotta deal with them

thanks alot tyka u dumb sack of bricks
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
this thing is so annoying

I'm not a "thing"; I'm a person like you.

All I did was calling you Maya instead of Toffee. Erth asked me why I didn't call you Toffee. We had a back and forth about it but nothing like the lie you trying to push on me. As I said you can ask sir for the chat history instead of making assumptions.

You insisted on using an old name of mine in attempts to bother me. You were informed of why calling trans people by old names is harmful and you willfully ignored that to continue bothering me. Good riddance.

Also we don't have a problem with your gender.

Then why do they keep getting banned for overt transphobia? I don't randomly become racist when I have a disagreement with someone of different ethnicity than me. Somehow, in your mind, my seemingly conflict-provoking behavior (which is always in response to someone saying genuinely harmful shit or just untrue things about me) is so much worse than the bigotry I call out, that the latter isn't even worthy of mention. I can't imagine what it's like to live that way.

We have a problem with your absolute braindead personality.

I imagine you've picked up on this by now but... I don't care. Your personality consists solely of shitposting and complaining about whatever you think "woke" means, but I don't go out of my way to chide you for it.

You behave like someone who consumed 1000 hours of woke videos then decided to go feral on toribash.

On that note, what do you think "woke" means? Have you ever done much critical reflection on power structures, culture, the many forms of oppression? Would you say that actively pushing for equity and positive, fair treatment of others is worse for community than casual derision and prejudice?
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival