Toribash
I don't mind that no-one will remember me after few generations after I die. It's just that all my friends, all the wonderful people I've met and all those I love will be gone. I'll never see them again.

Well that sounded gay.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Same, but it doesn't bother me a bit. No need to be known when you're dead.

EMO!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
if i died none of you would care

If all of you died I wouldn't care.

That's right, I'm a meanie.
Don't take life too seriously, it's the only one you'll ever have.

Which SOME people don't understand *glares at every single mod and admin in the whole internet*
i liek turtelz xd
Rebuttle to no1-i wAs joking
Rebuttle to no2- read a damn book
". "no3-fine. Your theory
". "no4-true say. Altho other life and god's existence is debatable

P.z digging this debateXD
I love you
"Die now or suicide later" no really it's easier to die when you need to die than to suicide when you want...

do lots and lots of drugs intill you can no longer ask such questions, or do what ever makes you happy, make a goal and go for it.

Drugs are bad..why would you drug yourself ?
Fun ? Nope i don't think so
But the 2nd part wht the goal : GO FOR IT ! LIVE NOW ! THINK THAT TOMORROW YOU WILL BE DEAD !
Centuries Of Damn
for some people, drugs are an outlet to another existence..where they can just chill.

Which, in the long run...will actually not do anything for them.
lol
Here's a thought that I've had for a while: Love isn't worth it.

Also, drugs are fun at first, but then they start to suck. Hard.

(No, I've never used drugs before(Except for my allergy medicine))
i liek turtelz xd
I think drugs aren't as bad as they're hyped up to be.

Like in health at school, the teachers try so hard at making pot sound like the equivalent of getting shot.
lol
Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post
I has a list:
1.why do certain people have a collective feeling about one thing?(I Thot of this a lot when yunger)e.g: why do people think skinny people are sexier than fat people? Is it because they appear healthier?

Because fit or "skinny" people are generally healthier.
We are attracted to them because we are genetically hardwired to want to mate with the healthiest, fittest and most competent partner, so that our genes have a higher chance of being passed further into generations.
There are some "chubby chasers" which are attracted to very fat people, but naturally they are in minority. Had being very fat become a big evolutionary advantage at some point, the number of people who are attracted to fatties would grow.

2. What evryone else said

3. How do other people think? (brought about from finding out I could have adhd and how I think differently)

4. Religion? Which one? (staunch agnostic)

No one knows 100%, but my guess is none.

5. today's (bleep)ed up social "rules". E.g: why is It that two people waiting for a bus alone won't say as much as "hello" to each other.

Because in today's society our brains are constantly bombarded with information. Some useful, but vast majority of it is useless information which is forcefully fed to us by the media and people in general. The bigger city you live in, the more you will feel this. Sooo, many people tend to get tired of all the unnecessary bullshit floating into their head and try to cherish what few moments of serenity they can get. This is why most people (in busy cities more so) don't welcome any intrusion in bus stops, restrooms or elevators, and expect you to feel the same. Their brain is probably sore as it is;, they don't want to hear about your math teacher or your girlfriend's Labrador.

6. How can I live life to the fullest?

Do lots of stuff.

7. How the earth would be better off without humans

Well, all the animals and wildlife would certainly be better.
Unless of course, there was a giant asteroid on a collision course with Earth which only we can stop from destroying a planet.....Then we'd actually be useful to plants and animals for once.

I r edited my stuffs in.
Last edited by Odlov; Dec 31, 2008 at 10:25 AM.