Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Deepest thoughts
God damn serious thread so get off memes :V

My own :O

That life is nothing but a fleeing thought

now go post your own
No matter what you do with your life, the universe doesn't care, and eventually earth will be gone, leaving all of your accomplishments forgotten by the cosmos.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Same as Gubbin's. There's no point to anything, really. So I don't want to leave a legacy, I just want to live my life the way I want.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
aye, eventually all will be gone, and there is no possibility that we can ever have any effect on the universe that will remain even a million years after our passing.

Inevitably no matter what we do we will all die, and be forgotten, and become indiscoverable.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Not necessarily.

Why be so pessimistic about our collective future?

There is of course a pulsating universe theory out there, but right now it's not looking too good.

Say, what If i become a NASA scientist and find a way to build spaceships which can go faster than we ever thought possible, and by doing so directly contribute to mankind's colonization of the cosmos?

Then maybe, in 2000 years or so, i would be remembered throughout the many galaxies man has occupied as the father of intergalactic space travel
Last edited by Odlov; Dec 27, 2008 at 02:50 AM.
Teleportation technology.

If we can't leave a mark on the universe with that, nothing will.

A little higher up on the thought chain: Now, how does one transport a large chunk of matter from here to there using minimal energy and no time?
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Instantaneous quantum molecular deconstruction. Breaks down particles to sub-quarks and allows them to move billions of times as fast as the speed of light. Of course, that's easy enough and already possible- the problem is preserving the integrity, shape, and properties of whatever you've deconstructed, and then being able to reconstruct it when it reaches its destination.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Reading ragdollmasters post, isn't that what they did in the movie willy wonka and the chocolate factory or w/e?

They sent the chocolate to the TV and the chocolate was still real?

__________________________________________________ _

I think, yeah everything is going to end anyways, but you can't just think of that and become a vegetable, with the only excuse "meh, whats the point of doing something with my life if its going to end anyways?"

You might as well do something in that life, so then IF there is an afterlife or some shizzle, you can look back and be proud on what you have done.

I also had a thought, this was in class a little earlier this year, that we are all already dead, and that we are just reliving life, so that life (like ravenger said) is just one big thought/dream.
lol