Ranking
Re: Ugh... toribash is slow
That executable did nothing unfortunately. Also, my display controls I busted. Just asked my dad to give me access and it gives an error. Like "Parameter missing from nvctlpl".

So I can't change ANY settings, though I see it's set to "Force Off" already. o.o So it isn't antialiasing.

But I have discovered the problem. Ghosts. I turn both of them off, BAM 60 fps. Turn them on, <20fps. I think hampa added something like more collision-checking for ghosts, could you release one without it, oh grand master? :)
You don't understand. Just one ghost will make my fps shoot to 15. It's a problem with collisions or something. 2.4 doesn't do it.

If I add two, it doesn't get that worse, so it's a problem with ghost collisions or something.
Originally Posted by SSJokker
You don't understand. Just one ghost will make my fps shoot to 15. It's a problem with collisions or something. 2.4 doesn't do it.

If I add two, it doesn't get that worse, so it's a problem with ghost collisions or something.

I thought you may just have the same problem as me......60FPS normal, 55FPS 1 ghost, 25FPS 2 ghost. The 2nd ghost slows it down a fair bit.
Originally Posted by SSJokker
Since 2.6 there is now antialiasing in Toribash.

I have the exact same problem, and no-one answers me when I ask how to turn it off. Best bet, talk to hampa.

EDIT: @ADT, megabit is a true unit. Megabit < Megabyte. You deleted 800Mb, which is like...less than 200MB. Unless you meant bytes. :P

8Megabit=1Megabyte