Toribash
Hobbies? Well, i like playing games, chilling out with my buddies, playing outside games (basketball in specially), i'm a 6th grader and i'm living in Romania, Bucharest. I am pretty active, and i also LOVE scary/comedy films. Well, that's pretty much about me. I'm also good an pencil drawings. But i'm horrible with colors. If i would have an image in front of me i could perfectly copy it on paper with my pencil. And i'm twelve. That's all...
I say yes to you Reeper you seem to have good english and you might be able to help us out.
And Crab. Im sorry but your application wasn't really good. So no from me.
Thanks. I'll try to be as active as i can, help as much as i could, and be loyal. Now sorry, but i really have to go. In my timezone i'm having school in half an hour. But, should i call you sir? Or something?
You can call me what ever you want. Remember. You aren't accepted yet. I'm waiting for the Co leaders opinion. After that well decide if you get accepted.
Greetings! I'm Anton!
I've only been playing toribash for a bit over a month, so if i'll need "skills" to join this clan, don't bother reading this.

Yes Anton it is. I have a brown belt, but with the ammount of time i spend ingame, i should be able to progress decently fast. My favorite mods (at the moment) is judo and twinswords. But that doesnt stop me from trying and playing other mods.
A thing you'll need to know though, is that i'm from Denmark. We are in GMT +1 (Central European Time) as far as i know. If i'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Thank you
- Zorgub
Last edited by Zorgub; Sep 20, 2011 at 08:35 PM.
It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.
Hell no to crab. That, sir, is not what an app is. Reeper, is english your first language? Because it doesn't look like it, but its cool with me because I can understand you, which is good. And I'm neutral on arby, because it wasn't a crap app, but what I've heard is no bueno. And to Zor, maybe you should go a little more in-depth with your app. I would like to say you should use mine as an example. It is on the first page. That's it so far with this round of apps. The results are:
Arby=neutral
Reeper=yes
Crab=no
Zor= retry mi amigo

Besties with Sham. That is all
@tehunknown
No. I live in Romania which is FAR AWAY from USA. So i'm not so familiarized in English language. In my country peoples barely know any English. Since i'm a 6th grader i'm the best in my class at English, and from other 6th classes. So yeah, my English may not be perfect since i wasn't learned to speak it from when i was young...
-----
And thanks for the yes everyone. I will try my best in this clan.
-----
Also, if i would have permission to vote i'd suggest Zor to tell us more about his life. His personality. And stuffs like that.
Last edited by The1Reeper; Sep 21, 2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Reeper: Youve been accepted since you got a yes from 3 of us. Ill add you to the list shortly. Try to use the Edit button if you forgot to mention something in your post (:
Zor: You didnt include many things in your application. If you feel like joining us tell us a bit about yourself more.
Originally Posted by TwinSeed1 View Post
Tell us more about Anton.

Sure. Anton is a guy. He plays guitar and racquetball. He's an eight grader (Take a note that people in Denmark start school two years later than americans. So he is fourteen and not twelve). Anton is an active minecrafter aswell as a somewhat daily active "toribasher". Dunno what you want to know though?
It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.