Toribash
Original Post
[Frost] Is Recruiting!

If you are interested In joining [Frost]
you must type a free form application and include everything that you think is necessary. Make sure to include your GMT, Alternative accounts, Hobbies and some toribash history.. Please use decent English when making your application and express yourself. Try to add as much as you can about yourself. It must be at least 4 lines long.

Good luck to everyone who applies.

Last edited by Pidda; Nov 4, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Sup. Mah name is tehunknown (but my real name is Joe (for realz)) and this is my app for [Frost]. Even though my join date says April 2011 I've actually been playing since January or February. I feel like I am decently skilled (though not on the level of the really good people) and I routinely pull of 5+ streaks in aikido. I am currently a brown belt, but I only have about 100-150 games until I make black belt (OH YEAH). I am a very chill person and I get along well with other people, so I am a good fit in pretty much any clan (other than those that are full of trolls or scammers). I make decently simple heads every once in a while, but I never really sell them too often. That's it for the most part (as you can see I have good grammar) so I hope you'll accept me, but, if not, best of luck to [Frost].

Besties with Sham. That is all
tehunknown: I'm not sure if I'm entitled to accept members, but you'll probably be added. So, welcome

patrick:
Originally Posted by Pidda
You didnt bother to read anything. Rejected.

Cool bro. And if you need me to be a position of authority, I can do that to, so ya. It's all good

Besties with Sham. That is all
Tehunknown: Accepted. That was a good application. You put some effort into it so You are accepted. You also have good grammar so thats a plus. (:
Welcome to [Frost]