Toribash
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
I thought you said you couldn't run or something

running =/= ballroom dance. No.

I can jog if I angle my foot sideways, but I was taking a huge risk dancing anyway.

/ontopic Maybe another worst day could be when I flipped over my bike at 45 mph and tore myself up.
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
Lets not rub the nipples to hard mr"glitch".First dont get me on my bad side.Second who is "our" and im not crying see :|. Third s#!$ wasn't my fault. Teachers here are very strict and you'll get suspended for saying "i lie waffles" outside to someone.Fourth i hate it when someone tries to tell me to get my s#$% straight.Fifth ilike doing these little numbers thingys in my sentence.Sixth i like big a$$ waffles with syrups.Seventh you dont own any part of these forums. Thats why its called off-topic cuz it has nothing to do about anything. just wanted to here some storys.Eighth i just learned how to count to eight.CURSE YOU!!!!!IS THERE ANY PLACE WHERE THERE ISN'T ANY TROLLING!!!!!!

User warned: this isn't wibbles.
~Fee

I noticed you said "I like waffles".. Well, it just so happens I said that to my teacher today and this is what she said:
"That's Nice."
Then i read this.
SO HAH!
P.S. He wasn't trolling.
Last edited by TerryBash; Jun 2, 2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Possibly when my cat crawled at me when he was going to die after being hit by an asshole causing his spine to break. First cat ever.

He died purring when he got on my legs.
4 years ago.

Probably when I had major head surgery after getting a concussion and rupturing an outer artery in my brain.

But even then it wasn't that bad just throwing up.

Oh wait. When they ripped a giant ass piece of medical tape off my head.

Let's just say before they ripped it off I had some hair.
Q_Q
The worst day I can remember was when my cousin and I were finishing a spray paint piece with 3 more friends. When we finished 1 departed on his skateboard. Not a minute went by and he got run-over by an old man in the intersection right next to us. The traffic light was red so he should've been able to cross safely. We all ran there and he was on the floor crying, bleeding and shaking. We called an ambulance but by the time they got there he died. He was only 16

boricua

When I slept in the train with my head facing the ceiling and my mouth open wide at rush hour.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
The worst day of my life was 9th october 2008. It was a day when i broke someone's heart but i didn't know i did.

you did... that's the day i joined toribash, you broke thousands of peoples' hearts
pennis and also dicke and balls