Ranking
Original Post
WORST day in your life
talk about the WORST day in your life ever.why you ask? because i !#$%ing told you to.

One day i went to school without a belt and my dad said "if he goes to school without his belt onmake him scrub toilets". So i got to school and some a-hole had some milky diarrhea s#$% in the toilet and the janitor said "hahahahaha". Then after that i had to go to ela class and i got in trouble for farting. so i had to go to the worst teacher ms.baker. She spat on me whenever she talked, she made a kid cry for not moving out of her way and, yet again i got in trouble for farting and talking.She gave me a write up sheet and said "who are you trying to impress in there" and i said to myself "me, so i could get a boner". I went to the office farted once again, kicked in the balls, got dumped, had my video games taken away, and tosum it all up i say to myself F#$% ME,F#$% YOU, AND F$%# YO FAMILY. I WAS ABOUT TO GO APE-SH!^.But life is a little slut that cant be satified no matter how much pain you go through
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Well, my worst day in my life (so far) was when my dad died. (Nov. 27th, 2007)
I'd get into the whole story and such, but I don't feel like talking about it.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
pinkwaffles; all of the things that happened in your story is your fault, so don't come to our forums and cry about it.

Lets not rub the nipples to hard mr"glitch".First dont get me on my bad side.Second who is "our" and im not crying see :|. Third s#!$ wasn't my fault. Teachers here are very strict and you'll get suspended for saying "i lie waffles" outside to someone.Fourth i hate it when someone tries to tell me to get my s#$% straight.Fifth ilike doing these little numbers thingys in my sentence.Sixth i like big a$$ waffles with syrups.Seventh you dont own any part of these forums. Thats why its called off-topic cuz it has nothing to do about anything. just wanted to here some storys.Eighth i just learned how to count to eight.CURSE YOU!!!!!IS THERE ANY PLACE WHERE THERE ISN'T ANY TROLLING!!!!!!

User warned: this isn't wibbles.
~Fee
Last edited by Fee; May 27, 2011 at 03:49 PM.
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
talk about the WORST day in your life ever.why you ask? because i !#$%ing told you to.

One day i went to school without a belt and my dad said "if he goes to school without his belt onmake him scrub toilets". So i got to school and some a-hole had some milky diarrhea s#$% in the toilet and the janitor said "hahahahaha". Then after that i had to go to ela class and i got in trouble for farting. so i had to go to the worst teacher ms.baker. She spat on me whenever she talked, she made a kid cry for not moving out of her way and, yet again i got in trouble for farting and talking.She gave me a write up sheet and said "who are you trying to impress in there" and i said to myself "me, so i could get a boner". I went to the office farted once again, kicked in the balls, got dumped, had my video games taken away, and tosum it all up i say to myself F#$% ME,F#$% YOU, AND F$%# YO FAMILY. I WAS ABOUT TO GO APE-SH!^.But life is a little slut that cant be satified no matter how much pain you go through

1) farting isn't a crime, tell your teacher's it's only natural.

2) life is wonderful to me :P

3) Obey your adults, or they make you sad.

/ontopic: My worst day was yesterday at 2:00 AM (Or today at 2:00 AM)

I slammed a door on my foot by accident, and nearly took off my middle toe's toenail, and jabbede the toenail into the underskin. There was a shitton of blood, and I had to pour alcohol and shit all over it. I'm very pain resitant, but if I wasn't, my parents would have probably been arrested under suspected child abuse (My pain noises would be that loud, yes.)

I managed to get my toenail to stay on, and it's healing pretty well, but I don't know if I'll be able to run for a while.
-----
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
Lets not rub the nipples to hard mr"glitch".First dont get me on my bad side.Second who is "our" and im not crying see :|. Third s#!$ wasn't my fault. Teachers here are very strict and you'll get suspended for saying "i lie waffles" outside to someone.Fourth i hate it when someone tries to tell me to get my s#$% straight.Fifth ilike doing these little numbers thingys in my sentence.Sixth i like big a$$ waffles with syrups.Seventh you dont own any part of these forums. Thats why its called off-topic cuz it has nothing to do about anything. just wanted to here some storys.Eighth i just learned how to count to eight.CURSE YOU!!!!!IS THERE ANY PLACE WHERE THERE ISN'T ANY TROLLING!!!!!!

4) Your story is complete bs, and who the fuck are you anyway?

5) don't say "I like waffles"

6) swear censoring is not that ^%%$# shit, it's f*cking this sh*t

7) He wasn't trolling you, you just suck.
Last edited by ZayexAlt; May 27, 2011 at 08:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Every day.
Because i hate humanity
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
my worst day is in the future when i die...
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
ad3556

Clan: Wicked

Aren't you already dead...?

User infracted: this isn't wibbles.
~Fee
Last edited by Fee; May 27, 2011 at 03:49 PM.