Toribash
Sorry, but that was imo, There nothing we can do to change your records unless someone beats them. And you are good at realism, there is no doubt about it. Take this record and let others beat the records you already have. Just try to keep them.

But seriously, you should move your hand placement to go up some so it doesn't dismember the chest ;-; it would work out alot better
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
the boom musnt be in one frame or ?

One hit not one frame.

So like, contact with uke but it doesn't have to all be in the same frame.
Sold my dog to join RRO
fuu no one frame for the boom dm the chest -.-
the chest dm doenst count now or ?
any tipps ://

Shuckle Moderated Message:
Don't delete a post to bump the thread again, please and thank you

sry i dont want to bump this thread, i post the wrong replay and cant find the right one-.-
Attached Files
0 jAker fuu NOOO.rpl (333.5 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Jun 23, 2011 at 10:42 PM.
Jaker asking tips for 7DM boomhit. Lol.

Personally, when I fail at boom even after repeated retries, I change my situation at the very beggining (here it would be your first grab) and retry.

If you just want to try something else, you can try a lateral boomkick, a bit like this.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
fuu no one frame for the boom dm the chest -.-
the chest dm doenst count now or ?
any tipps ://

Shuckle Moderated Message:
Don't delete a post to bump the thread again, please and thank you

sry i dont want to bump this thread, i post the wrong replay and cant find the right one-.-

Imo you should start a new replay. Let's say that you manage to get a record with this one, it would look pretty ugly with the dm's before the boom. Do you really want your last record to be unstylish?
im sure seven dms Are possible , but it isnt easy ... i can get six dms but i need the perfect timing for the chest .... ugly or nice , i will get seven dms ... i hate booms And it show the guys perfect that booms arent cool ;)
only the other glute .... it must be possible
Attached Files
0 jAker six dm boom.rpl (324.9 KB, 51 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Jun 24, 2011 at 01:42 AM.