Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
six dm boom going to seven
here the wip , im sure is possible to get seven in one frame .. only one dm more And i hAve the fuuuu record
sry this replay hAve only five dms .. D: i count it wrong ,check out the last wip/page
Attached Files
o jaker six boomdm.rpl (65.8 KB, 111 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Jun 23, 2011 at 01:56 AM.
Don't get that 7th dm Jaker, it'd destroy my self-esteem.

Up to 10 seconds ago i thought that this was one of those unbeatable records since finding a good angle to get a 7dm was near impossible,
and it was also quite hard to get a 6 dm boomhit, but i must change my mind.

Beznick is turning on his grave
Last edited by Pulse; Jun 22, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
Long gone
The angle still isn't perfect imo. The legs are too spread out to get both the glutes here. If you can manipulate the lower body in a way to have the uke's legs close to each other you might have a shot.
i know Zal i made the replay in twenty minutes ... the beggist problem was the split in the beggin xD ... the boom was pretty easy , seriously i hate booms
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
i know Zal i made the replay in twenty minutes ... the beggist problem was the split in the beggin xD ... the boom was pretty easy , seriously i hate booms

The last DM is always the hardest.
Btw, am I the only one who count 6 parts (2 legs/1 glute/3 pieces of torso), and not 7 ?
Look at beznick's replay, he's got one more DM than you, there's 7 parts (2 legs/2 glutes/2 pieces of torso/upper part of uke)
Last edited by vins84; Jun 22, 2011 at 05:06 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Yeah he said it's a wip, vins ;p

Well if you got the 6dm like this, why not try and find the same angle without the first split? This way you can make a double core+5dm bom at the lower body?
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Yeah he said it's a wip, vins ;p

Well if you got the 6dm like this, why not try and find the same angle without the first split? This way you can make a double core+5dm bom at the lower body?

He counted 6 DMs in his WIP and he thinks he is going to get 7 : "Six DM boom going to seven".
I'm just correcting him. He'll have to work harder for breaking this record
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
woot waht the xDDD ... sry , i count false i will try it agian , hey only 20 minutes xDDD ..
will post the new wip/record soon
Last edited by Jaker; Jun 22, 2011 at 05:09 PM.
All I can say is.... Break that record then beznick will kill himself.

Also I'm trying to help you out on this record. I am editing this now. I'm trying to fix up that angle of the hook.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
beznick is inaktiev ;) und rfifan my replay have only five dms ;) i stArt new .. its is pretty easy to get more than 3,4 dms ..