Toribash
ok guys thanks for the comments, here is a new one for the FOC event.
Attached Files
0 FOC this.rpl (208.6 KB, 45 views)
Do you really think you're in control
The replay was ok, you jump to much, try to stay on the floor.
The dm's were ok. The best part was that spinning body piece well done 8/10
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Well iCo0n i am a big fan of your replays!
I like the opener (although it seems random)
and the variety of moves you use.
8/10
humhumhummmmm okay

The way you jumped and "froze" in the air didn't look good. You could've added more force to that punch and made it a boom. I loled when I saw the torso and head just spin around when you flicked it xD That was nice The transition to the kick was good too. Some dms were a little weird to me. But, the whole replay was really good. 8/10 :P
The replay was ok
But you could do a spin in that jump and the dm and hits were nice and i like the way you spinned uke's head actually i dont liked the pose and it looked a little stiff and the kicks were good and i liked this replay anyways 7/10
i ned freinds ;c
I actually enjoyed the beginning, it was kinda quirky even though it was stiff, although it was for the fun opener challenge so it had to be like that. Overall flow was decent and nice boom with the spinning head.
beep
I think its your best so far, less random jumping.
watch out for that stiffnes, the dm's were good but not great.
And that last skeet was very good.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Going to comment on "0 FOC this.rpl" because it's the best replay from you that I've seen so far.

The first jump is pretty neat although I was expecting a strong backhand slap or something out of it but the punch you did was nice as well, even though I expected it to be a bit more destructive.

The kick and the punch that followed it we cool too but the best part was definitely the spinning torso.

I can't remember seeing that happen and that's what makes this replay so good, you've got to make stuff like that if you're aiming for something remarkable.

Sheer destruction will only lead you to another generic replay so go for the unseen and unexpected like you did there and you'll become a great replay-maker :)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.