Toribash
I think of toribash now as more of a social gathering.
Its formed quite a nice community of people that can share ideas and art for honest criticism and praise, which is similar to the real world. I enjoy talking with wiser members of the community about absolute nonsense and absolute sense. The game itself is challenging, brutal, requires a vast amount of concentration and in most cases skill, enjoyable, innovative, unique and a giant bloody ball of glorious ragdoll carnage, deep fried and smothered with prostitutes.

I have made many friends that I can imagine would get along with well in reality and I also enjoy fighting friends that I have made in reality, that I have brought into the game.

The real reason is, because it distracts me from the unbe-frikkin-leivable amount of homework I should be doing.. so yeah.
MrMuffin stops for no-one. Except the occasional kitten.
I haven't been ingame since I was banned, and I haven't had fun ingame since 2009.

Nobody plays toribash anymore, the magic is in the forum.
I play because I mostly don't suck

mostly

making post bigger for science. ~solax
Last edited by Solax; Jan 14, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
Honestly idk.This game is like a extremely-unhealthy-piece of shit-Drug that gets addictive.
With all the ''Awesome Moderators" the "mature forum posters" idk why anyone wouldn't want to play this game.
I play because its a fast paced game plus its free. One thing is that its a game in witch everyone has the same chance of winning.
Originally Posted by JellyNinja View Post
I dont play toribash at all.

:o

This ;_;

Originally Posted by elite867
One thing is that its a game in which everyone has the same chance of winning.

No.
Last edited by 0rigami; Aug 23, 2012 at 06:49 PM.