Toribash
I liked the replays
I liked freecam skillz
BUT:
Synchronization is the key in such videos, I didn't see it.
Never record a replay with dark tori on the dark background.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Originally Posted by Tarlan View Post
I liked the replays
I liked freecam skillz
BUT:

Or your youtube was bugging or you are blind. I am sorry, but i cant say something else about my synch. Perhaps the 2nd skate replay could be more sync, but this is the only one.

"Never". If i want, dude. btw i think these dark replays really fit with the whole video.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I liked the replays
I liked freecam skillz
BUT:

Check moments from:

1:02 -1:06

1:15 - 1:20

It's actually a HELL of synchronizing music with what's happening on the screen. If you really didn't get it - poor you.
We have 3 minutes of video and 30 seconds from it are synchronized. Someone will say it's enough, but I don't like it, sorry. Maybe I was spoiled by Mac's videos dunno. Just my opinion, I did not want to insult you or something.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
We have 3 minutes of video and 30 seconds from it are synchronized. Someone will say it's enough, but I don't like it, sorry. Maybe I was spoiled by Mac's videos dunno. Just my opinion, I did not want to insult you or something.

It is sync everywhere, you can really thrust me. Maybe just the 2nd skate replay could deserve an other style of synch, because i can understand the sync at this place is hard to see. Through "synchronisation" we can understand a lot of different things. Some parts are synch with music's kicks, some other with the general mood of it (the really first replay in the box, for exemple). You can too take care about the replays order to make a crescendo to fit with the music's crescendo, its a synch too. Choosing color and effects to fit with the music is a synch too. Keeping consistency for the whole video is a synch too. Replays speed too. We can talk about light effects synch on moves or kamehamehas, its a kind of synch too. It is only about a vision, about mind overture.
I can understand you don't like the style, i haven't any problem with that.

I just don't like those "never" or "you must". "If I want" is my answer for that ;)
Last edited by Mocucha; Apr 13, 2013 at 01:41 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash