Hello Community.

I have just finished my video about the great Oblivion

Unleash your comments !

Softs used :

Sony vegas pro
Fraps

Music :

Hadouken! - Rebirth
Last edited by Mocucha; Apr 4, 2013 at 03:08 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Monk View Post
I can't see it, though it may just be my computer.

I have the same, I don't know why. The first post is edited, the video's link is there now ;)

I like it, although the part with the flowing blood cells seems a bit out of place.
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
vQ_oIamCSZc

Forgot the 'v' at the start in the youtube url.

Aaaah thanks !

Originally Posted by Monk View Post
I like it, although the part with the flowing blood cells seems a bit out of place.

It isn't definitive, but for now I think thats fit with the general song mood. I will see if I find something better later ;)

Overall, Pretty nice job, mostly just whatched obli since it's him everyne comes to whatch ;)

But edits and song is well fitted, maybie not the blood cell thing but eh

for no 7/10
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
You need to work on the choice of font, I'd suggest a sans-serif, would be a more modern look and easier to read. As it is now it really stresses me when I try to read.

Also, I don't think it fits the "theme".

Look and see the difference, heroes are bold they are tough and unstoppable... Like this:

And not this...

Try using something like this:
http://www.dafont.com/opificio.font?...roes+never+die

Or do some more research and find a typeface you like better ^^

Other than that, a rather good start. You have the usual intro which is cool enough, and the choice of music seems good, the transitions are a little bit bland but do the trick. Only thing is the "blood cell" sequence which I really don't get.
mocuchas choice of text has always been the weakest point in his vids
it was something Ive pointed out befor aswell, and was told that he was working on it
:<

otherwise the vid is class, replays were fantastic, even compared to oblivions normal standards
freecam was good
production was good
and the editing has been improving steadily with every vid
style is still lacking, its all still very brown, thats best way to describe it, with the simple editing, it lacks the crispness, which fits toribash so well, like some of the other vid makers we know.
Obviously you have your own grungy style and look, your vids are all very recognizable as a mocucha vid, but i still think you have a ways to go on that front.
I would put some more effort into your text, as i do agree with fenris that it would do wonders to adding to a more finished and convincing look.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-