Toribash
opener was pretty until 410 where all your flow dissapeared due to you trying to launch
spin jump to kick looked nice, you could've emphasized the kick by moving your tori more
kicking with the same leg twice is something that often ruins your flow, which in this case it did
not much to say about the other hits, looked ok i guess, nothing stylish

you have to start rewatching the replay before continuing too long and check if the flow is still there, you seem to loose it several times.

try making your hits more stylish, in this case it just looked like you desperately wanted to DM uke

once you get these things sorted out i think you'll be able to make beautiful replays
'u'
Thanks zeto, I fixed some of the flow problems but I still think it sucks.
Attached Files
P - Blundering Butts v2.rpl (325.6 KB, 36 views)
Blundering butts
I like the spinny start, but didnt like now you touched the ground with your feet so it kinda interrupted the opener, so you had to "manually pull your leg back. The afterwards jump was a bit wierd because of pose. After that - awesome hits, I like how you kept them in one point very much. The edit though is a lot better, many spins, double core - awesome.

Tiglo
The start is a bit stiff and simple, but its okay because afterwards you get some speed and moves. That looked sweet, and hits were nice. Although I prefer booms, I can't call that a flaw. Second hit was a just a tiny bit not what I prefer, but you led it in so it looked much better. Also, i think the pose would be much better if you relaxed your left pec. But other than that, amazing.
golf
Great opener, and great split while we're at it. It looked powerful, but kinda messed with your momentum.
The grab kinda ruined it for me. When your leg hit Uke I saw that it stopped your momentum, but when that happens I either redo it or go low profile right away, which would get me in a new position for another strike.
oh yeah
Blundering Butts: Nice speed in the first spin, but you don't use it to your advantage, and there's a tingy bit of ghosting in it too (knee through arm, frame 382). It's an interesting flourish to set up your actual opener, though, I suppose, but I would've liked it even more if you didn't have to stop completely in between and so obviously waste all that delicious momentum. The first kick looks great until it connects, but for some reason it just stops once it hits Uke. It's not exactly weak, but somehow you end up pushing yourself back more than imparting force on Uke after the DM. I'm calling the DMs from 284 to 277 a single kick. Clearly very powerful, since you manage three separate DMs instead of a single cluster, but looks a bit slow. Probably because a lot of the power appears to be from the arm, not the leg. The arm DM seems to be a nubclap, and besides it's at a strike-like DM at an odd angle with the pec extended (doesn't look like a proper rip). The decap kick looks pretty stiff too with the extended knee.
v2: A definite improvement. Less is more in this case: fewer strikes, fewer DM's, but that double core is a beauty, especially from the side like that through all those chest bits that usually absorb all your power. Kicks on bits of Uke on the ground often look cheap, but not here, because you don't stop before moving for that one last DM. Great flow, in other words. There's still a tiny break in it before the launch though, but whatever, you get that beautiful boom out of it. You use your arm a bit jerkily with the grab, draws unwanted attention to it. Also the elbow could probably have DM'd with some tweaking, now it's just a messy hit.

Tiglo: Again you don't use the spins you do during the setup for your opener, but this time it's slow enough that it looks like deliberate flourishment and not a missed opportunity to gather momentum. Your legs could be a bit less stiff at around 390 and again during the punch. Other than that, pretty natural movement. I also like the abrupt, forceful back and forth movement of Uke's torso. Nice pose as always, but there's some distracting ghosting just before you assume it.
v2: inconsequential DM's with a messy, grabby kick. I don't think this is an improvement. I love the pose, though.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
:^)

Added v2

Ok I swear I'm done.
Attached Files
P - Curious.rpl (249.2 KB, 11 views)
P - Curious v2.rpl (258.4 KB, 7 views)
P - Curious v3.rpl (305.0 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Pwr; Jan 29, 2014 at 10:04 PM.
that was awesome until uke punched your face. great movement and the hit was nice, and that sneaky grab dm was well timed.
the grab that came after was strangely placed but you didn't have any trouble continuing it.
I really like the last grab dm. it looks more like you ripped his pec apart from his chest.

the nice use of grab dms stood out to me the most in the replay. very nice.
oh yeah