Ranking
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Nah man standing medium punch and standing hard punch go really far, just don't miss them :^) Also in Omega mode Dee Jay is now a command character instead of a charge character, pretty neat if I do say so myself.

You playing much nowadays? Me, Mwah and Oracle were playing endless yesterday. Was actually surprised as to how little lag I got even when spectating, seeing as they're both across the pond from me.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
It would be easier if I could draw a diagram, but here's why it's still a T.Rex. Imagine you're wearing a shirt with very long sleeves, so long that they extend well beyond your hands. That's basically what's going on here. The T.Rex that is Hugo is wearing this human outfit, but since his arms don't reach the full way he can't grab anything except something really close to him. However, if he flails his arms, his arms then smack something further away because his stubby actual arms are flailing the outfit and the outfit is smacking them.

Found a website that might help you out with your Hugo, though I'm not sure if it'll be 100% useful.

Taken from a website with many more videos on other characters, found here.

Also,

collect snots from the nose
I need to learn a clap combo on hugo, apparently his clap is his primary setup.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
You playing much nowadays? Me, Mwah and Oracle were playing endless yesterday. Was actually surprised as to how little lag I got even when spectating, seeing as they're both across the pond from me.

I play everyday with friends yeah.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
mwah gave everyone a dicking for hours. Hours I say .-.

fucking wallhacker aimbotter lagswitcher idiot bitch

no but seriously i don't think i beat mwah once but i came really close with guy. need to get better at this game so i stop taking it in the ass from everyone
I need to learn a clap combo on hugo, apparently his clap is his primary setup.

medium clap into light clap fadc

medium clap into light monster lariat

medium clap into ex clap

ultra throw (not the ultra) into clap or shootdown backbreaker (anti air throw)

that's all i know about hugo, the rest should probably be doing random claps and 360's
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
That feel when playing against Faint and you spam as Akuma and finish him with your ultra : ^ )

But seriously, was playing with a keyboard before i went to the store and got an xbox controller. Faint and I were WTFing the whole time.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Hahahaha, I used to be such a bastard with Akuma fireballs. I perfected Phail purely by using them once and I felt so disgusting(ly good). If you guys are down for a game later hit me up with a message and I'll drop you a Steam friend request or something.

Anyone got any ideas for rules/prize-pool for a dumb amateur tournament we could host? I'm willing to front some TC just to make it interesting and we were mulling over something like a "3 character" rule whereby you have to declare your 3 mains that you have to stick to throughout the tournament - just for fun or whatever. Thoughts & opinions?
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
medium clap into light clap fadc

medium clap into light monster lariat

medium clap into ex clap

ultra throw (not the ultra) into clap or shootdown backbreaker (anti air throw)

that's all i know about hugo, the rest should probably be doing random claps and 360's

It's possible to combo heavy clap into medium clap into light clap into crouching light punch or kick into light monster lariat or 360 or ultra throw (maybe on the last two upon further testing).

Ultra throw can be followed up with light clap into light backbreaker when not in corner, or light clap into ultra 2.

I'm mainly trying to learn simple 3 part combos as a starting point, so basically the first combo started at light clap and the entire second one. I can do them, just not consistently when in training and almost not at all when in a match.

Edit: I can now even less frequently do a medium clap into light clap into c.lp into light lariat, but at least I now know the approximate timing to get claps to combo.
Last edited by Oracle; Nov 18, 2014 at 02:39 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games