Ranking
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
the white is the picture, the black makes it hard to see the picture, but as you back up, you are able to see it because your eyes don't see the black as well. it's a simple optical illusion, but with a great effect, you could also make the image smaller to see it better.

It's called gestalt. Your brain tries to automatically fill gaps in your vision in order for you to understand whats going on. --/--. You don't think of that as five objects, but more as two lines: one horizontal, one diagonal.
god damn, you made me feel like i was wasted. friggin sweet.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
anyone mind making one for me <.<? but with a hand flicking off the screen so i can put it on my desktop at schoolz ?
Find me a picture of the hand, and I'll do it :P

Edit:

Heh, got sniped.

Nice one Stupinator, it works really well!
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post

god that's blurry and weird
<KiTFoX> Just because I type pretty, doesn't mean I'm not a fucking idiot.