Toribash
Original Post
[img]From a distance, you'll see it.

<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
You're paying for mah eye surgery >:O
naw, i can see it from a distance and scrolling up and down.
It makes me wonder..
Rofl thats trippy, Whilst walking backwards i ran into the wall D:
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
new desktop wallpaper.

EDIT:// removed as desktop wallpaper. if this image is in sight while i try and do serious stuff, i cant remove my attention from it, so i can only see the wallpaper, and not the work im trying to do. and it KEEPS HURTING MY EYES D:

but still, very cool
Last edited by Jam0864; Sep 19, 2008 at 12:25 PM.
I could see it while it was loading.

And my eyes didn't start hurting.

:/
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
Jam, I'll try making a somewhat darker version later, if you want it. Nice to see you're still poking around.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane