Toribash
Alright!

First, I personally liked the colour white better, but the brown does look cleaner. I'd make it white and then clean up some of the darker lines in it.

Kinda all over the place you need to make sure to blend a bit better, but plenty of other people have td you that so I won't dwell.

You were trying to make the cheeks look gaunt, right? Based on the location of the shading difference that was my first guess at what effect you were going for. I think the shading on that is much too dark, though. I'd honestly have to see it on the sphere to make better judgement, but looking at the flat it seems a bit extreme. No need to blend this area, but do make it look less out of place and lighten up on the shading.

The black lines on the... oh.. is there a word for that bit just above the mouth? Anywho, the black lines should be cleaned up and I think you should be able to emphasize this feature without the harsh black.

Looking at the hair on the flat, it looks like on the back of the head the hair won't look great direction/placement wise. Like, the hair would be fanning out in either direction and the very back would be higher than the bits around it. I could be wrong, but make sure to touch up on that if I'm not.

The eyes look aweeesommeeeee. Keep those!

The blues/greens you added are working really well, too.

The way you coloured the magot hole just under the left ear makes it look like there's a tilt where there shouldn't be a tilt.

This bit

Also in the picture above... That little hair squiggle probably shouldn't be there xD Clean up the hairline some to remove the stuff like that.

Keep in mind I'm on mobile with a tiny screen so I can't look at the texture while I'm doing this. Some stuff might be off and I could have missed other stuff. Either way, love how the head is turning out and I'll make sure to keep a close eye on this thread c ;
Last edited by pouffy; Jan 2, 2016 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Typos
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Alright!

First, I personally liked the colour white better, but the brown does look cleaner. I'd make it white and then clean up some of the darker lines in it.

Kinda all over the place you need to make sure to blend a bit better, but plenty of other people have td you that so I won't dwell.

You were trying to make the cheeks look gaunt, right? Based on the location of the shading difference that was my first guess at what effect you were going for. I think the shading on that is much too dark, though. I'd honestly have to see it on the sphere to make better judgement, but looking at the flat it seems a bit extreme. No need to blend this area, but do make it look less out of place and lighten up on the shading.

The black lines on the... oh.. is there a word for that bit just above the mouth? Anywho, the black lines should be cleaned up and I think you should be able to emphasize this feature without the harsh black.

Looking at the hair on the flat, it looks like on the back of the head the hair won't look great direction/placement wise. Like, the hair would be fanning out in either direction and the very back would be higher than the bits around it. I could be wrong, but make sure to touch up on that if I'm not...

:v, Your definitely right about the odd line and the fanning hair!

I'm getting on that!

But the "tilt" thing I didn't understand, I don't disagree with it, I just don't know what your trying to say

Thanks for helping me c: your analysis is really in depth and is gonna help a lot
Mmmmm it looks like the wound around the maggot isn't embedded on a flat surface by the way it's coloured/shaded. It looks like we're looking at the wound from an angle when we should be looking looking at it straight on based on its placement on the head. So it confuses my eye a little bit xD

It's my pleasure to try and help~ Glad you appreciate it!
the maggots look like two flaccid penises how i see it, lol
needs some working on. make it look like actual maggots, than poorly cped maggots
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
the maggots look like two flaccid penises how i see it, lol
needs some working on. make it look like actual maggots, than poorly cped maggots

There not cp'ed

:I
Looking very nice. I like the teeth now. :v

I'm kind of sad the hair is brown now, I liked the white. But it still looks amazing.
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post

lol

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."