Ranking
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
Yeah, you could only do a shop if the requests were really and I mean REALLY
Specified and with a pic of an example =P

Uh no that's when I won't make it , I hate it when people give me no freedom
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
XD
But I mean , yeah for really much tcs/irl moneys
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
No one wants to pay much for this because everyone thinks it's so easy.

And it is.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Oh okay =P
I agree its easy but some arent
Last edited by donkor; Oct 17, 2008 at 05:31 PM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
No one wants to pay much for this because everyone thinks it's so easy.

And it is.

Stop telling people its so easy, we could be making plenty of money of 3d otherwise. Avwave sold this for 400k, imagine how much you could sell a Tori manning a cannon for.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
HAHAHA that thing for 400k?! What the hell that's the kind of shit I do ...when I have the energy...*yawn*
Originally Posted by production View Post
what program!?! i want to know!!! thatr's so awesome!!!! 100/10 no im not kidding!!!! what program

Cinema 4D