Toribash
Original Post
[3D Render]A cannon! Pew pew pew! ...BOOM! XD

do bi do bi da... so bored

Anyways, you know the drill, I post you comment, k?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Dude that's just #%@#$ #$@#$% #$@@ !@#%!@$@#!@ AWESOME! Nice art. In wich program you made this? It's just fucking ownage. 10/10 :P
]
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Spent so much time rendering that global ilumination. You should have added some materials

Ooh oh oh,... someone who knows stuff

Nah doesn't take long to render with GI on, and texturing is a pain, too lazy.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
It's C4D right?

If so you have some very good metal material presets for the tubes and how hard is it to get a tank texture and ad some reflection and bump maps
Personally I think it's great without any materials/textures. Textures on this would make it look tacky.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Spent so much time rendering that global ilumination. You should have added some materials

It's C4D right?

If so you have some very good metal material presets for the tubes and how hard is it to get a tank texture and ad some reflection and bump maps

I tried to apply them , but meh. can try again soon, yeh it's c4D

Lol, you got to be kidding me!!

I thought I saved it, and now C4D crashed and I lost everything D:

And I was going to make a big render of a collection of these models!

Also what's up with the "What app! What app did you usE?!?!?" ...it's a 3D app I've been using for years, it's not a app where you just press buttons and it will make you a model. It's just like any other 3D app.
Last edited by Freelancer; Oct 15, 2008 at 10:16 PM.