Ranking
Freshkek: Denied. Add more of your personality, and on a sidenote, we don't like hackers in our clan, especially the ones that are debenificial to the clan. You hacked our server during a war when you told you to stay away, and for that you don't deserve to stay in. Good luck on your path to finding a good clan, but please, stop messing with clans. If you do stuff like that against ANY of the clans you're trying to join, 99.9% of the time they'll reject you. the only time elsewise is likely due to the fact that they are trying to literally bring in only hackers, or just don't care. Take care and good luck.
Patar98: Yes. I like the personality in your app, really shows. I've seen some of your skill, and I have to say, I'm impressed. Thank you for trying out! Good luck!
mad cus im cooler than u smh. dont call me freshkek, call me ddos and you must be new to the community if you dont know me.
Patar98 i would say yes because you seem like you have good experience and and enthusiasm but i cant choose cause im on trail but i think you have a good chance