Toribash
Clan application
Yo, my character's name is pidsanator007. I hate spammers, shovelers, and people that rage quit. I am a brown belt (almost black) the GMT is +2.
My favorite mods are Teaykkyon, Akido, and Twinsword. I am a pretty good player (not Bragging) I love toribash and I usually get on really well with people. So I hope you except me to your clan!!!
Originally Posted by tato64 View Post
My username is Tato64, my real name is gian franco but even my parents call me tato, everyone does. Im from buenos aires, argentina so my GMT is -3:00.

I've been playing toribash since i long while, cant remember exactly when, i left the game but came back not much ago because i missed the community.

I have plenty of hobbies, i was born a gamer (Played with my dad's sega genesis when i was 2 years old) currently i own a gaming PC (That is getting a bit old) and a PS3, also i go swimming twice a week (Let me say im pretty good at it) and go running whenever i can.
On the weekends i enjoy going out with my friends and painting some graffiti (Good pieces, on legal walls)

I think i can say im pretty active in both forums and in-game, im blue belt and hell of a foe in Aikido and Jousting (At least 5 streak every time)

I wanted to join frost because i want to get the chance to hang out with a nice group of players, share techniques, battle, enjoy some off-topic chat and that kind of stuff

That was my application, sorry if i made any mistakes, my native language is spanish but my english is at least undestanable, right?

I hope i get accepted

It's a yes for me. Good job.
-----
Originally Posted by DashbeR2 View Post
name : aldi
belt : green
gmt:+7

Sorry it's a no. You should express more about yourself. Try looking at the previous applications with a yes on them.
-----
Future appliers(If that's what you call it) PLEASE READ:
Please do not post applications that contain only name, belt,country and GMT. We need you to express yourselves and put your reason for joining, hobbies and anything you feel is necessary other than the four I mentioned earlier.
Last edited by Bulletron; Nov 4, 2011 at 09:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
Originally Posted by tato64 View Post
My username is Tato64, my real name is gian franco but even my parents call me tato, everyone does. Im from buenos aires, argentina so my GMT is -3:00.

I've been playing toribash since i long while, cant remember exactly when, i left the game but came back not much ago because i missed the community.

I have plenty of hobbies, i was born a gamer (Played with my dad's sega genesis when i was 2 years old) currently i own a gaming PC (That is getting a bit old) and a PS3, also i go swimming twice a week (Let me say im pretty good at it) and go running whenever i can.
On the weekends i enjoy going out with my friends and painting some graffiti (Good pieces, on legal walls)

I think i can say im pretty active in both forums and in-game, im blue belt and hell of a foe in Aikido and Jousting (At least 5 streak every time)

I wanted to join frost because i want to get the chance to hang out with a nice group of players, share techniques, battle, enjoy some off-topic chat and that kind of stuff

That was my application, sorry if i made any mistakes, my native language is spanish but my english is at least undestanable, right?

I hope i get accepted

You got a yes from me
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
i live in indonesia, i like sleeping and playing computer, got gmt +7 here and have a 3rd dan named aeroboyz. I'm good at aikido and the one with the big dojo and also ninjutsu. For real life I'm named (i think i won't mention that), a 12 or 13 years old boy (I forgot). I don't play like everyday but during holidays I almost played 7 days in a week. For hobbies i don't think I have a routine activity every day or for a set of time (well except sleeping of course it's the best thing ever) besides playing computer. I'm a guy currently at 8th grade, around average height of students my age. For martial arts I'm a green belt Taekwondo at my school and in late November i will have my blue belt test.
"I knew a man once who said, 'Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.' " cheat death now by clicking me
[QUOTE=aeroboyz;4852918]i live in indonesia, i like sleeping and playing computer, got gmt +7 here and have a 3rd dan named aeroboyz. I'm good at aikido and the one with the big dojo and also ninjutsu. For real life I'm named (i think i won't mention that), a 12 or 13 years old boy (I forgot). I don't play like everyday but during holidays I almost played 7 days in a week. For hobbies i don't think I have a routine activity every day or for a set of time (well except sleeping of course it's the best thing ever) besides playing computer. I'm a guy currently at 8th grade, around average height of students my age. For martial arts I'm a green belt Taekwondo at my school and in late November i will have my blue belt test.[/QUOYou have one yes from me. We hope you'll be a good addition to the FrostClan.
-----
Originally Posted by firestar91 View Post
Hello my name is firestar91, but in real life it's Aaron Truett and my previous account is epickiller9101. I have a blue belt, and my best mod is TwinSwords4Fixed. I've never been in the clan before, and i'm in game and on the forums often. My hobbies are tournaments, and making heads textures with the paint program. my GMT is 5:00, and some TB history i have is i'm pretty good in the TwinSwords4Fixed tournament. I've won it many times before and have even made alot of fiends there. I get along with other people and i get used to mods fast.

It's a yes for me. Good luck.
-----
Originally Posted by Hawkers15 View Post
My account name is Hawkers15 but my real name is Mario. I've been playing Toribash for some time now, and am currently a green belt (Soon to be blue). Let me tell you a bit about myself. My time zone is -5:00 GMT. I am an active player and would really enjoy being in your clan. I have pretty good leadership attributes. When someone needs something done, you can count on me to take action. I enjoy soccer, baseball, running/biking, and attempting to make mods for Toribash (I am not very skilled at that.) I am only available every other day, but that may change soon. Thank you for letting me apply and I hope you accept me.

Very good! Absolutely yes.
Last edited by Bulletron; Nov 4, 2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
Originally Posted by udwolf123 View Post
Name; Brock
Age;23
Belt;blue belt
Country;Massachussetts
GMT;GMT 1;00

No.Please Read First Post and try again
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)