Toribash
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
hawkers idk really know right now. you were going through servers linking us to you on.toribash.

yea i tried to apologize but i got kicked sorry i was being stupid.
-----
Originally Posted by Hawkers15 View Post
so... am i in?
-----
so... am i in?

sorry double post
Last edited by Hawkers15; Nov 5, 2011 at 12:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey frost this is mah application for [frost] im currently a blue belt but im getting better i think im really skilled and do allot of stuff some of ur curent members looked at me when i was playing and sell i was doing good im a very calm person i get alomg with everyone and i dont think you will have a problem with me thnx and hope u accept me peace
Originally Posted by aeroboyz View Post
i live in indonesia, i like sleeping and playing computer, got gmt +7 here and have a 3rd dan named aeroboyz. I'm good at aikido and the one with the big dojo and also ninjutsu. For real life I'm named (i think i won't mention that), a 12 or 13 years old boy (I forgot). I don't play like everyday but during holidays I almost played 7 days in a week. For hobbies i don't think I have a routine activity every day or for a set of time (well except sleeping of course it's the best thing ever) besides playing computer. I'm a guy currently at 8th grade, around average height of students my age. For martial arts I'm a green belt Taekwondo at my school and in late November i will have my blue belt test.

Guys this guy's app has been kinda forgoten. I vote one yes for it.
-----
Originally Posted by kidcola1 View Post
hey frost this is mah application for [frost] im currently a blue belt but im getting better i think im really skilled and do allot of stuff some of ur curent members looked at me when i was playing and sell i was doing good im a very calm person i get alomg with everyone and i dont think you will have a problem with me thnx and hope u accept me peace

This app still needs a bit more improvement. Feel free to try again and please use periods and commas and stuff cuz I got kinda confused when I read it. This isn't bad or anything bro cuz you got the good grammar but you still need to do some small fix ups and maybe you'll get votes. Good luck!
Last edited by Bulletron; Nov 5, 2011 at 08:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
Originally Posted by kidcola1 View Post

Agree With Bulletron
You Should Watch Out For your Orthography and write more about your self like gmt hobbies and others
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana