Ranking
Originally Posted by Fyu-Neru View Post
I have no f*cking clue why calling trans people their old names is harmful. You were trans even as Maya so what is the difference? We're talking about toribash names here. If you confuse reality with online then I can't do anything about it. You get offended by everything and I can't bother to care. I won't reply to your nonsense after this one.

The difference is that the name "Maya" is one I used when I thought I was a woman, because I didn't really understand the gender binary at the time. After finding that I'm non-binary, I changed my name to something that feels much more comfortable. "Maya" isn't me and suggests some level of affinity for femininity that I absolutely don't want. The names I've used in tb are the same ones I've used irl.

Originally Posted by id View Post
dunno why you'd have your posts deleted but haha recent history complain

"Toffee" will always be maya in my brain because its just what i've known them as, no one would refer to me as 'id' but as phish

I had my posts deleted because I garnered some attention from police and felt that removing my online presence would be beneficial.

Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
I am really perplexed by this seemingly oxymoronic statement. You say you don't care, yet you have dedicated a large amount of your time to defending yourself and attacking others who you deem to be of lesser intelligence/morally "bad people". This isnt resonant of someone who doesn't care and I am really bored of your ego ventilation in toribash. Surely you have more entertaining things you can be doing with your life

A large amount of time? Probably 10-15 minutes total now, lmao. Probably a lot less time than you spend on toribash. Otherwise I'm doing a plethora of wonderful and exciting things out in the world. I'm so sorry for posting in this sacred thread.

I don't care that someone doesn't like me, which is exactly what I said. You seem to be conflating that with my care for rejection of dishonesty/bigotry/etc.

You're the one saying things like "lesser intelligence" and "bad people". I've never said anything like that. If that's how it hits for you, look inward.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
I had my posts deleted because I garnered some attention from police and felt that removing my online presence would be beneficial.

Praying to god they catch you and lock u forever so u can’t post on tb no more!!
I fucking hate Loona
Popcorn eating gif fits too well here.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
Praying to god they catch you and lock u forever so u can’t post on tb no more!!

wanted terrorist by day, toribash forum poster by night
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
so you mean to tell me people called you Qubic in real life

LOOOOOOOOI
I fucking hate Loona
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post

agree with this guy