Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Guess who got this game and is now the greatest Ryu and Dudley player ever?
ME!

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
EDIT - ADDED ALL OF THE DETAILS PERTAINING TO THIS TOURNAMENT/UPCOMING TOURNAMENTS TO THE FIRST POST - CHECK THAT FOR FOR UPDATES

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
So, do we have an exact time for Friday? Or Saturday? Or whenever it is? Cause I'm totally lost as to what's going on.

Probably in the evening for GMT+0 to make it easier for the 'muricans. Around 8 or 9pm sound good to everyone? I'm not sure of your time zones so translate that how you will.

Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Guess who got this game and is now the greatest Ryu and Dudley player ever?
ME!

Gonna add you. You gonna play in the tourney tomorrow? The more the merrier, even if you're just cannon fodder for my Dudderz.

Originally Posted by SigmaPhi View Post
I can probably friday certainly maybe

Adding you to the list then, oh and

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
buying this game so i can infract gynx multiple times for shitting up the art board in street fighter

Last edited by Gynx; Nov 27, 2014 at 01:45 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Gonna add you. You gonna play in the tourney tomorrow? The more the merrier, even if you're just cannon fodder for my Dudderz.

I can land about 1/5 of my hadokens, so I think I'm ready to play.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
All those attending need to submit the 3 characters they're going to use and any donations to the prize pool. I've already chose my characters and will not change them. Once the PM is sent no changes can be made - so choose wisely. I'll make the brackets using the wheel spinner tomorrow and we'll proceed from there. Most of you have the mumble info anyway so we'll be all on there when it happens.

Remember - 8 or 9 GMT +0 start, be there or HOLD THAT SHIT.
hi I'll try and attend but I have a real big headache because smash bros. all night. We'll say I'm gonna be there though.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
FIGHT NIGHT
LOWER BRACKET TOURNAMENT #1
It's happening. Entries are closed.

Signed Up Players & Characters:

Gynx
"That's GOT to be a bad match for me"
Adon
Chun-Li
Hugo

Oracle
"POTATO"
Hugo
El Fuerte
Gouken

Ed
<Insert the best laugh ever>
Sakura
Akuma
Ken

Faint
"I play Gen like a nerd and lagswitch when I lose"
Gen
Cammy
Dudley

SigmaPhi
"The only reason I put on shades is because I want to look like cunt while I play like a cunt"
Sakura
Guile
Ibuki

Phail
"I've got a headache because I play inferior fighting games"
Yang
M. Bison
Cammy

Moonshake
"I learnt how to tec grabs yesterday"
Zangeif
Dudley
Sagat

Bracket (Click Here)

Prize Pool:
Total: 200,000

1st / 130,000
2nd / 50,000
3rd / 20,000
Last edited by Gynx; Dec 21, 2014 at 09:09 PM.
ggs guys, it was really fun. so keen for the doubles tournament (which we are totally doing) next time
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
ggs i'm trash, don't think i'm over going to get over that ult that i timed perfectly and still missed

also i call ed for the doubles tournament so ya bak off m8s. double rufus dream team
Last edited by Faint; Nov 29, 2014 at 01:21 AM.
Holy fucking hype matches. That was so sick, I'm totally burnt out now though. I'm gonna go to bed now but I'll send the prizes and stuff over tomorrow. Great matches guys, can't wait to do another one. Totally down to the very last game, so sick.

Oh, I'm going to give the award of "most salty" to Faint though. See? Now at least you didn't totally just lose at everything.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA