Toribash
Original Post
Decap Kick + Skeet?
Decap kick then I took it further and tried to cause as much Dismemberment as I could. Is this too much grabbing?
Attached Files
Bcontrol Decap + Skeet.rpl (176.1 KB, 43 views)
Last edited by Bcontrol; Jun 16, 2009 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Bah Im having trouble getting the right replay. If theres 2 watch the second one the first is just the start of the second.
The whole replay was very stiff...
Kick was really noobish...
Anyways skeet shot was rlly awesome i will give 6.5/10 for this replay...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

but not too bad for a first replay would you say? At the start i was thinking it was to stiff with my hand straight up in the air like they were but changing that would require me to remake the replay wouldn't it? Not saying that because I had done so much because I had really done not much more than the kick when I found it looked bad like that. I just couldn't remember how to do it the same way again.

Is there a better way to edit the replay. The problem I was having was that I would press e too early or late in the replay causing me to redo what I had done before or replay it and hope to get the right spot. Could i make the replay run step by step but still have it change the muscles properly?
Remember:When u are making replay...Use relax....U won't need to remake ur replay if u will use relax from start...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.