Toribash
Original Post
Broken Items??
Hi I'm having a bit of trouble with the torimarket. whenever i go to by an item the popup comes up saying
'Are you SURE?'
I click
YES
and then it comes up sayin that the item is broken.

WTF
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
What shop?

....ur kidding,right? or do u not see the market and shop buttons right by forum....
Cha-Ching
Originally Posted by ATM View Post
....ur kidding,right? or do u not see the market and shop buttons right by forum....

Oi.

Maybe there's 4500 different markets he's trying to buy from, eh?
Last edited by suomynona; Jun 18, 2009 at 02:40 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by ATM View Post

Just give suo the shop link, he'll fix it for you.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
Just give suo the shop link, he'll fix it for you.

He's not the one having the problem.

Mirrage: This is caused by someone trying to sell an item that is not actually in their inventory for whatever reason. Could very well be that skulfuk killed their inventory and never actually closed the shop, since that's about the only way to accomplish this at present.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
the funny thing is, it's happened at every shop i've been to. i go to buy something and it says that the item is broken.
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
There's a lot of shops with broken items - it's a problem from back when people could transfer items while they were still listed in the shop.

ATM there's no 'quick fix' for it, so I'm afraid that for the moment it's going to be a pain in the ass.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
There are like dosens of shops around Toribash.
How should they suppose to know which one is broken?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!