Toribash
Original Post
Ugrading Version Problem
I have a problem whenever I download a newer version of Toribash; Namely, I lose my old account. I had an account I created on a pre-3.72 version, MrQwerty. However, when I try to log in as MrQwerty on 3.72, it says 'error: failed writing recieved data to disk/app...' I can't read the rest of the message because of the white in the background. However, I haven't typed in the wrong password because I click show, and it's not misspelled. To make sure I'm thinking of the right pass, I check on here, and it works. However, I downloaded the 3.8 beta, and now the same thing happens to this account; It won't allow me to log in. Any ideas?
Last edited by ThorgD; Jun 19, 2009 at 09:11 AM.
Hmm, have you tried changing the password?
To do so, go here.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Well, it's not a password problem, seeing as I used the same password for this account, thinking I'd not need it for long :/
Warning: Radioactive! If you are within 100 Light-Years of ThorgD, your sanity will be fried 8)
Yea, but if you change your password, your account will be updated, and you might have access in game again, tough thats just a rough try.

Did you try editing your tb_login.dat in your Toribash folder?
That contains your username and password.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Open tb_login.dat with notepad and you will able to see your login data.
Also make sure you write will correct order (No uppercase or caplock)