Toribash
Replays were good, but it looked like you exhausted your better replays earlier on.

Nice camera work, a little bit too much of a some replays were shown.

Music is just bleh. Little to no sync points in it and ultimately an annoying, beatless song.

Because of music, little to no syncing.

Short. Too short for my liking, but at the same time glad it was that short (again, blame the music)

Ultimately, the music ruined the whole thing for me. The replays are good though and the camera work is good so 6.5/10
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
nice video you just ran out of nice replays and and failed to snyc the rest of the video
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
I always love watching your videos, just for the visual style.

I can see you put a lot of effort into transitioning the replays while keeping the horizon in the same place, that was really good. I liked the music, I don't really know what everyone's whinging about. The replays were pretty good and the freecamming was top notch. The sync could have been done a lot better, tho. There were some really good sync points in the song that you didn't really capitalize on.

8.5 / 10
:>
infamous