Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
problem downloading replays and mods
Whenever I try to download a mod or replay to watch and enjoy,it messes up.what it says is "C:/Documents and Settings/Mom/Desktop/L1CleanComplete.rpl is not a valid Win32 application". that was a mod for the game.what's happening?
Have you tried reinstalling Toribash?
By that you rewrite the .rpl extension's default application and your bug might get fixed.
For now I cant think of anything else.

Does TB start when you try to open the reply file?
Also can you edit the file using notepad?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Ach, don't follow slip's advice :P

Replay help
I've had this problem before, but what you do is right click on the replay, select "Open with..." and select tb.exe from the selection or click "Browse" and find your toribash folder, then select Toribash.

If that doesn't work, try dragging the replay into your Toribash replay folder, which will then save it into your replays. You can then watch it by going to Toribsah and selecting settings from the main menu, then replays.

Mod help
Mods are pretty easy. When you open up the file, it should give you an HTML page with numbers and phrase like this:
****Exported by Worldbuilder****
gamerule 
matchframes 1000
turnframes 10
engagedistance 100
etc, etc.

select ALL of that, and then copy-paste it into a new WordPad or NotePad document, not a RICH TEXT, just a plain text document. Save that new text file as whatever the mod is, followed by .tbm

For example, mod.tbm

Make sure you select "all files" when you save the mod, otherwise it will turn it into mod.tbm.txt

Hope this helped!
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
what i had to do was firs find were my replays were saved on my computer, and it was in /C (my harddrive) > games >toribash-3.8> replays. then right click on the replay and select "open with..." you will see a list of programs. dont chose toribash, instead u have to click browse then go my computer> /C (again, my harddrive) > games> toribash-3.8 then click on tb, not toribash. make sure you check the box that says always use this program for this type of file, that way u dont have to do this over and over again