Toribash
Original Post
[img]japanese letter art contest
LISSEN PEEPLE
this is a piece i made for a contest a while ago at the school i go to on saturdays to learn japanese. they were holding a contest (larger than just that school) to see who could make the best piece of art that took a japanese character(kanji, hiragana, katakana (if you know any japanese than you know what i mean)) and somehow incorporated it into a picture that displayed an image of what the word actually meant. i made mine on photoshop and this is what it looks like - it stands for sword as you may have guessed.
I love you
yeah, very nice job_ but even better design !!
8/10
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
What? It's ...err blurry and could be much better?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
As Freelancer said, very blurry, and those dont look like Chinese letter in my opinion, more like a strange pork and a Harpune.

4/10
I think the letters look i little streched and the handel is to blurry but the second sword lettar Looks very nice il give it a 6.5/10

▲ ▲
the two of them are one letter and they are only stretched a little. i'm not gonna change it because i made this a long time ago. its not strange pork, its a weird backgroundy flamey fire fag thing i made in two seconds to have something there. here is the original kanji (not a chinese letter-japanese) the two parts = one letter:
I love you
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
As Freelancer said, very blurry, and those dont look like Chinese letter in my opinion, more like a strange pork and a Harpune.

4/10

Yep 3x
This thread is closed.
it can't be an "opinion" of weather or not something is a JAPANESE - NOT CHINESE letter. leave now and plz take your fail with you
I love you