Toribash
Original Post
Who has the longest name in toribash?
We all know there's some pretty long names on toribash.mine,for example.Name the longest toribash name you know,and ill put it here.I lost by a few letters D=

1DanceDanceRevolution
2.corporate_penquin
3.charredlightning
Last edited by CharredLightning; Jun 25, 2009 at 01:45 AM. Reason: CHANGIN DA LAZAH.
The person with the longest name is probaly some random noob with a name like: tehleetpwnerdude086326291.
is there a limit on how long your name can be? if there is someone could go make an account and max out the letter limit and have it
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Great,because of this,were all going to get infracted

ON topic:People,just say who you think has the longest toribash name,don't be idiots and say "you suck. suck a fag".

Off topic again:fail of the day,WWWW.
Last edited by CharredLightning; Jun 29, 2009 at 08:14 AM. Reason: to show something.
Good job, guys. You've all earned yourselves a nice bucket of infractions. This isn't Wibbles, this is rapid threads.

EDIT: Also, the disrupting posts were deleted, and those with alternate accounts created to post in this thread with no real purpose were infracted accordingly. tacoBELL and Flamesoldier1990, I'm talking to you.
Last edited by RedDevil; Jun 29, 2009 at 01:08 PM.
There used to be no limit to how long a name could be. I used to have the nick "Jolly_Ol_Saint_Kick_Ass."
We used to be able to just let it go for miles. And now I'm hearing of a "no underscore" thing. I mean-what's that all about?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]