Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Warcry's Shader Shop
Welcome to Warcry's Shader Shop.

DO NOT BOTHER REQUESTING HERE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SHADERS. THEY ONLY SHOW WHEN SHADERS ARE ENABLED.

• No shaders above 10k.
  • Prices range between 1k and 10k.
  • Prices are calculated according to degree of difficulty.
  • Request a shader and I'll make it.
  • Specify the conditions for your shader. Soft Shadows and Reflections can change the appearance of a shader drastically.
  • Specify whether you want the shader released for public or private use. Private use means videos and screenshots, stuff that you don't want other people to use your shader for. Public means that I may use it as a freebie in this shop.
  • If you request something like 'beach' with no specifications, you will not recieve the same treatment as someone who has specified their shader settings.

Below is a list of recommendations and helpful hints to help you when ordering your shader.

One new freebie will be added for every 3 new sales.

EXAMPLES
Lava (used in the Sigma clan video)
Neon Blue
Nitric
Dust

Freebies
Attached Files
dust.inc (923 Bytes, 22 views)
Last edited by Warcry; Jul 9, 2009 at 02:37 PM.
infamous
Excellent shop rob, it looks great.

I'll request a shader. You seem to know what you're doing, so I won't try to tell you what settings go where and are needed. I'll simply give you a reference and let you go from there.

I'd like a 300 shader. I'd like it based off the lighting/cinematography of the entire movie (desaturated colors, etc) and more specifically, the 'dusty' blood and earth feel of many scenes like the image referenced here...

http://www.wall001.com/film/2007_300...per_3_1280.jpg

Charge what you will, you know I'm good for it.
Wow. This is great

Can you make it sort of related to that in some way?

With:
No Reflections
Floorcolor is Blue
Sky is red
ambience is black
Hard Shadows
and every thing else is up to you :3
Last edited by Icky; Jul 6, 2009 at 05:03 AM.
3K for that one, HV. :3 I recently formatted and lost a few shaders, that was one of them. I'll have to remake it.
Last edited by Warcry; Jul 6, 2009 at 02:15 AM.
infamous
Looks great. My one crit, and I'm not sure if it's even possible, but could the *references first post* fog distance be lower? As if it were super dusty/sandy.

Again, reference...

In the background of that, you can see it's pretty hazy/dusty. If you could close up the fog distance to envelop the scene more, it'd be awesome. If it's not possible, just let me what I owe ya.

Also, Just for kicks, (and this doesn't really fit the movie) but could you do the same colors/fog, etc but with a darrrrrk gold/brown/black sky color?