Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+plz help me !!
Hay i'm new and i want to make my player have the head that i just drew .. i have already converted it to TGA format but what should i now do ? help plz !!..

-Undescriptive thread title
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jul 16, 2009 at 10:56 PM.
Ok, you have 2 options here.

If you want everyone to be able to see it, you need to buy the head texture item from the torishop. The head texture costs 2k tc and can be bought here: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=54

If you just want to see it, you need to name the file head.tga and put it in the folder with your name inside of the custom folder in the directory that you installed toribash to.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That shouldn't be a problem. All you need is to have 2000tc and go to the link I had posted. I'm sorry if I'm not understanding what you mean.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You earn Toricredits by playing.
In every official server, you get 10 toricredits for one win, which means 200 wins = a head texture.

You can also buy toricredits using paypal or onebeep here.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

YAYYYY! :3 ok thnx a lot about ur answers .. now im gonna try to make my head look like i drew it .. and i 'll be the only one who can see it :P
Last edited by jinakos; Jul 16, 2009 at 11:02 PM.
You can also sell the textures that you make for toricredits in the art/textures section of the forum.

Art/Textures: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152

Make sure you read over all of the rules there before you start making threads and posting, just to make sure you don't get infracted.

I also recommend you check out the beginners sanctuary here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=362

There are lots of useful tutorials and useful information for someone who is not too familiar with the forums.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i just named the file head.tga and put it in the folder with my name inside of the custom folder but it didn't work when i opened the folder it just had a file named item.dat ... :S
Last edited by jinakos; Jul 16, 2009 at 11:08 PM.
I think you don't know what toricredits are...

Also are you using a image converter or just saving it as TGA?
BARNEY IS THE DEVIL
you need to go ingame and type /lp 0 jinakos or wait a few minutes for it to load the texture.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]