Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+need private server help
Sorry, I meant to put "Private ROOM"

I hosted a room just to play with my friends, but when we started I found that I couldn't change the mod. Every time I try to change it, no matter what method, it just kept doing aikido.tbm
I really wanna do TwinSwords4 D= please help me out.
Thanks
Last edited by aceoflight; Jul 18, 2009 at 03:26 AM.
Type /set mod TwinSwords4.tbm

I have a feeling you were forgetting the .tbm.

Also check capitalization, the server DOES care.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I remembered both capitalization and the file extension, and I've tried ctrl + m also. No matter what I do never changes to TwinSword4.tbm. For some reason, the mods for swords.tbm and zipline both worked, but TwinSwords2.tbm and a bunch of others won't work either.

I've tried deleting the entire Toribash folder and re-installing it, but this changed absolutely nothing.

In addition, I can no longer join the two Beginner rooms running the TwinSword4 mod. I click on it and it just says "Not Connected". I can join other rooms, including the Intermediate Twin Sword room which is running the same mod.

This is really confusing the heck out of me. If you have any idea of what I can do, PLEASE let me know.
Last edited by aceoflight; Jul 18, 2009 at 04:56 AM.
1. Did you create new room or join existing? or maybe you was disconnected from your room?

2. Probably you are minimum green belt and you'll never enter that rooms. you have too much qi.
Yes this is a known bug.
Some mods just dont want to load, for example TwinSwords4.tbm and romanwrestling.

Why, I have no idea, but its a fact.
I suggest going on official servers till the problem is fixed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Yeah, I realized I was above a yellow belt right after I turned my computer off last night =/

And thanks for the info Slipanc, I appreciate it.