Toribash
Original Post
My First Torimovie ^.^
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w9GPcX-q-Pg

I got bored and decided that I wanted to take a crack at creating a movie of my own, and this is what I got...

Bare in mind that this was absolutely my first time with using movie making software and it was my first time video editing, so it might not be that good...

Twas fun to make though, I hope you guys like it

Oh yea, and I kinda went a little crazy on the effects =P
Last edited by Mosier; Jul 13, 2007 at 10:46 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Those are really good. Just don't like the ripple effect.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Rawrawrawrawr copyright infringement rawr. Ahem. I give you permission to use the name. Oh yeah, nice movies.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Why are the replays so slow? You could have edited them to be a bit faster. Also, the singer totally ruins that song. Other then that it's good.
Copywright infringement grrrrr... kk, the new name is the
Torikillsukealotmovie =D

And yea, I kinda actually agree with the singing also though, while I was making the movie, his voice started to get really annoying... but I did really enjoy the background guitar and drums

Oh, and I messed around with faster looking replays, but it just kinda started to look weird... *benny Hill*

all and all, hopefully it was good for at least a start into movie making though

hmm, I might think about opening the file back up, and messing around with it again, just add some stuff, speed of other stuff, all that fun stuff... The video only took me a day to do so I didnt expect too much about making it perfect

Hmmm, any suggestions on what song to make it to? I was thinking of Something from Slayer, but Im not sure yet
Last edited by Mosier; Jul 13, 2007 at 04:58 PM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when